About the role
We are looking for Senior Software Developers who are curious and passionate about programming. You are an awesome Java developer, where experience from Spring Boot and AWS is an advantage. We focus on personal experiences and knowledge in software development, instead of only formal education and diplomas.
- How good you are as a developer
- Good communication skills
- Collaborating skills
You are happy to take your own initiatives and easy to collaborate with. Furthermore, you are driven and you never hesitate to ask for help when you need it. The team today is characterized by an open-minded atmosphere where everyone is welcome.
We care about our employees:
We have flexible working hours to make your everyday life easier.
- We have generous terms regarding pensions, wellness, free healthcare etc.
- We avoid overtime. You staying with us for 10 years is more important than short-term business goals.
We adjust to where you want to work:
- 100% at the office
- 100% remote
- Or a mix where you’re at the office a few days a week
If you choose to work 100% remote, you will be given a desk, screens, docking station etc. If you choose a mix you will be given a double set of equipment so you have the same conditions at home and at the office. You can also choose to work abroad for 3 months a year. The only requirement is that you work approximately the same working hours as your colleagues.
You will be part of the integration team consisting of fifteen developers. The integration team is responsible for implementing game providers on the site and integrating their bonus system with Paf's bonus system. You are involved in the entire development process, from requirement specification, creation of stories, estimations, development, testing and release. As a software developer, you are expected to understand the platform so well, you can recommend necessary changes in architecture and understand its impact in the long term. It is a high working pace with fast decision-making processes.
The technologies used in this role is:
- Spring Boot
Feel free to check out our tech radar to see which technologies are coming, which we use and which we are phasing out! https://tech-radar.paf.dev/
- The recruitment process will include a programming test. If you want to show projects that you have done in previous work or in your spare time, this is also welcome in your application.
- Start: Immediately with regard to notice period
- Scope: Full-time, with flexible working hours
- Location: Norrköping, Mariehamn or Helsinki. We are flexible in terms of location. If you prefer to work remote in Sweden or Finland , we will also arrange it.
- There are good opportunities to work abroad 3 months a year.
If this feels like your kind of challenge, do not hesitate to apply!