Paf is a pioneer when it comes to responsible gaming and it is part of our mission to lead the way and to be a positive agent of change. We have a clear ambition to influence the gaming industry in what we believe is the right and only direction - transparency, openness and honesty.
In order to create the best possible products and experience for our players we strive to create an inspiring and collaborative working environment. We empower our employees to be the best version of themselves through personal growth. We believe this produces experiences that exceed our players’ expectations!
Being a Paf Summer trainee is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and to gain insight into an international company. It will also be an invaluable opportunity for you to get to know Paf as a potential future employer.
You will be part of Paf:s highly skilled tech team at Land & Ship that process all data coming from physical slots and amusement games on it's way to internal and external stakeholders. There are lot's of interesting possibilities to utilize your particular skill set since the teams tech stack ranges from .NET, Python, Java to Rust.
If you are interested in learning about and working more with technologies such as AWS Cloud, Microservices, Infrastructure as Code and more in a friendly yet high-performing tech team then this is what you are looking for!
- To be eligible to apply you need to be 18 years old.
- Your are in the final stages of your studies or have recently graduated
- Good knowledge in spoken and written English ( English is our corporate language.)
- You are not afraid to challenge yourself, learn new technologies and ways of working
Skills and attributes for success
- You are determined, committed, thorough and open to new challenges
- You have an IT mindset, enjoy solving problems in an creative way
- You know how to write code following coding best practices
- You want to spread your wings in an diverse international company, working with people from all around the world
- Summer traineeship period: 05.06 - 31.08.2023 (flexible)
- Location: Paf Head office, Mariehamn
Apply no later than 31.1.2023. We are going through applications continuously and all applications are treated confidentially.
For further information, please contact Manager Development L&S Daniel Laurenz email@example.com
Read more about the Summer Trainee opportunity at